Are you worrying about what you need to prepare for your tax return?
Let SS Accounting help you.
Follow this checklist to ensure you have everything that is required to maximise your return.
- Payment Summaries (previously Group Certificates)
- Centrelink statement, except for family tax benefit
- Your nominated bank details - BSB and Account Number
- Any bank interest earned and bank statements
- Managed funds and Trust annual statements
- Last year’s tax return or ATO Notice of Assessment (NOA)
- All receipts for work related expenses
- Your partner’s/spouse’s assessable taxable income
- Child support payments
- Shares - dividend statements and any purchase/sale details
- Rental income - Real Estate agents statements
- Receipts for investment property expenses and, if sold, records of purchase and sale
- Interest on money borrowed to purchase an investment property
- Private health fund letter
- Receipts for any medical expenses
For more information or to book your tax return, please call 0411 896 182 or email.